The way this 7DWeb came to be is both funny and interesting, very quickly Information want to give you the insight of how I came about the 7DWeb.
So I just entered Ikole from Oye Campus at my school (Fuoye) and I was hungry, I can't get myself to cook anything this evening so I decide to go out to eat, at the eatery, it was almost raining and voila, I don't even know where the idea came from.
It just entered my head and immediately I brought out my evernote (on my Android phone) to write it down and as I was eating, the idea began to expand without even thinking about it, so I just picked up my phone and decide to share that “status” with my contacts on WhatsApp, simply to know if I should expand and pursue the idea.
I've never seen, nor heard where one teaches Web Design Training Via WhatsApp, but I'm willing to make it work and I already got some concepts to deliver the project.
Since my school is on a mid-semester break, it's a perfect timing to get my school folks to sign up and it's free, I know it'll cost me too much, but I'll love to do it.
Teaching Web Design via WhatsApp 30 seconds window gap, very crazy. Can't wait to see what and the result it'll bring.
It’s the seven days to learn (via WhatsApp status) how to build a full functioning website without touching a single life of code.
- You’ll build your first website without paying a dime for learning
- Training will be delivered via WhatsApp for Free
- Get training from WhatsApp status, apply lesson on PC, build website
- Access to exclusive WhatsApp group to solve any upcoming challenge
7-8pm daily from Tue. 13/03/2018 to Mon. 19/03/2018
- Smartphone, Data, Working PC & Practice time
- 7DWeb Steps to Join/Learn
- Save +234 703 840 6891 on your contact with the name “Davidollad”
- Send your Name, Gender, State of Residence to Davidollad via WhatsApp
- Get 7DWeb Needs set & watch Davidollad status by 7pm every day.
Inquiries: +234 703 840 6891 (David)
Please Note that this upcoming training is not restricted to anyone/location,its open to anyone from any part of the world.
Have something to say? Please drop your comment in the comment section below.